- Data Privacy Act or DPA refers to the Philippine Data Privacy Act of 2012 and its implementing rules and regulations.
- Personal Data refers to any information that identifies you as a person, which can also be considered as “sensitive personal information”.
- Data Subject refers to an individual whose personal, sensitive personal or privileged information is processed by the organization. It may refer to visitors and users of the Simbyahero website.
Your data privacy rights are protected by the Philippine Data Privacy Act of 2012 which states that you have the right to:
- Be informed – You will be informed if your personal data will be processed.
- Access your data – Upon written consent, you have the right to reasonable access the contents of your data and how they are processed.
- Update data – If there are any errors or discrepancies in your personal data, you have the right to correct them with immediate effect possible.
- Remove data – Based on reasonable grounds, you have the right to request and eventual removal of your personal data, without prejudice to Simbyahero continuing to process the data for commercial, operational, legal and regulatory resasons.
- Complain – You may file a complaint to our Data Department (please see bottom for contact info).
Personal Data We Collect
The personal data we collect from you may include the following:
- Civil status
- Date and place of birth
- Nationality and/or citizenship
- Email address
Why We Process Your Personal Data
- We use your personal data for providing, administering, and servicing Simbyahero to help you meet your needs, including for purposes of improving/upgrading our website and business processes or selecting third party vendors;
- Assessing your suitability for our other products and services and third party vendors/partners, including research, evaluation, and surveys to further improve our product.
How We Process Your Personal Data
We use your personal data to…
- To process orders and purchases in our website, or in other incidental requests to our third party vendors.
- To personalize your website experience based on your preferences.
- To select content on our website that closely match your interests.
- To conduct marketing activities including sending out of email campaigns for our products and services, or products and services of our third party vendors.
- To faciliate and improve customer support.
How To Request Deletion Of Personal Data
The Personal Data you have provided in Simbyahero shall be stored for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected.
You may exercise your write to delete your personal data by sending us an email through the information provided below:
Simbyahero Data Department